In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, all our clients and visitors are informed about the legal information regarding the company that owns the portal located in the internet address: www.thelifeisshort.com
Business name: Life is short s.l.
2. Right to information
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), Life is short sl, owner of the website www.thelifeisshort.com, informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by Life is short sl and under your responsibility.
The data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by Life is short s.l. in order to facilitate the provision of services that Life is short s.l. provides through said website, inform about the status of orders and facilitate the shipping of purchases made online.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and truthfulness of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Life is short s.l. They are truthful and are responsible for communicating any changes to them.
5. User consent
The sending of personal data, through the use of the electronic forms on the website www.thelifeisshort.com or, where appropriate, email messages, implies the sender's express consent to the automated treatment of the data included in the media. indicated. The access and treatment of the requested data is focused solely on sales management, always respecting the current regulatory framework.
6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the treatment of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You can exercise these rights by contacting Life is short s.l. by phone:
96 110 26 46
Life is short s.l. maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, on security measures for automated files containing personal data, and has established all technical means at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform the owner of www.thelifeisshort.com:
Life is short s.l. B97970354
Address: C / Dr. Fleming, 43
46970 Alacuas (Valencia), Spain
Exclusion of liability and guarantees
1. Life is short s.l. Owner of this virtual store does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the website www.thelifeisshort.com, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside of its control.
2. Life is short s.l. is not responsible for the information and other content integrated into spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the Life is short s.l. through links, hyperlinks or links, nor the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties from which it is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links to the website www.thelifeisshort.com, nor the information and content of any third-party website that appears under the appearance or distinctive signs of Life is short sl, except with the express authorization of the latter.
3. Life is short s.l. does not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, content of all kinds and products offered through the website www.thelifeisshort.com, and especially for damages of any kind that linked to the above may occur due to: (i ) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its veracity, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach of the obligations incumbent on the providers of information society services; (iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; carrying out acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising; and (v) in general the breach of any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
4. Life is short s.l. Neither does it assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by: (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other reason beyond the control of Life is short sl; (ii) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other; (iii) improper or inappropriate use of the website www.thelifeisshort.com; (v) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationships established between Life is short s.l. and the User will be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, and as long as the particular conditions of the corresponding offer do not indicate otherwise, Life is short s.l. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia, province of Valencia, Spain.
Intellectual and industrial property
All content, elements and information to which the User may have access through the "website" are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, patent trademarks, copyright owned by Life is short s.l. or third parties who are the owners of the same and who have been duly licensed to Life is short s.l. This access does not allow Users to alter, modify decompilation, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the owner thereof, without the prior authorization of Life is short s.l.
The fact of allowing Users access to the "website" in no way and in no way implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights that correspond to Life is short s.l.
www.thelifeisshort.com is a domain registered by Life is short s.l. - Company Name and Registered Trademark "Life is short" - which may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by Life is short s.l. or in respect of which Life is short s.l. is authorized to include in the "website", or in any way that may cause confusion among Users. Therefore, Life is short s.l. reserves the right to prevent the use of similar names that may mislead the User.
Privacy and data protection policy
A. Anonymous browsing through web pages
Life is short s.l., the company that owns the website www.lifeisshort.com, only obtains and retains the following information about visitors to our website:
1. The provider's domain name (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
2. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the peak hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
3. The internet address from which the link to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order for users to obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
B. Navigation with cookies
1. The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
2. The content design that the user chose on his first visit to our website.
3. Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, the company warns them that disabling them may impede the proper functioning of the page.
What are cookies?
They are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing web pages such as online stores and pages that have a user or registration area. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide references that allow identifying or obtaining personal data from the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to know the areas of greatest and least interest, and consequently improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Registration cookies: These are those that keep a registered user on our website identified between sessions, facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again in the event that they close their browser. They also indicate whether the user is authorized to use certain services, such as contests. You can delete this cookie by logging out from your user area.
Disabling cookies in your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Keep in mind that by blocking or deleting cookies you will not be able to use some services on our website.
Access to the cookie settings of the main browsers is done through the following menus (may vary depending on the version or language of your browser):
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
Safari: Preferences -> Security
For other browsers, or for more information, consult the Help options of the same or consult the support service of the developer of your browser.