1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES.
The terms and conditions set out below regulate access and use the URL http://www.aceitedegustus.es or http://www.olidegustus.com (hereafter the web), owned by THE COOPERATIVE tHE GRANADELLA, whose name is Plaza Joan Perucho, 4, 25177 La Granadella, Lleida, Spain, and email: email@example.com, and on the other hand, the natural or legal person, hereinafter tHE USER, access the page to find and use the services offered via the web.
By using this site the user accepts all and each of these general conditions, as well as all special conditions contained in the use of certain services. Failure to accept these Terms, you should not access and / or use the services and / or content offered by THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES.
THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA is a commercial company whose main activity is the distribution and marketing of olive oil degustus, and through the web http://www.aceitedegustus.es or http://www.olidegustus.com provides information on the activities of itself and its products.
Through the web http://www.aceitedegustus.es or http://www.olidegustus.com, THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA allows the user to access and use of various services and content made available to these by the company, and / or third parties. These terms and conditions of use apply the generic use of the website by the USER. The user will be able to view and print these terms.
THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA reserves the right to modify or delete at any time without notice any content, services and information found on this web site and to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the website.
THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA may, at any time without prior notice, modify and update the information contained in its website, or its configuration or presentation. THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA makes every effort to ensure that the information provided through its website is clear, understandable and appropriate, and to avoid errors as far as possible and, if necessary, repair or update. However, COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA can not guarantee the absence of errors or that the information content is continuously updated.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE.
The web http://www.aceitedegustus.es or http://www.olidegustus.com can be accessed by any user of an open and free but only for use at service personnel only. However, in order to be able to provide certain services through the web, the user will need to fill out a form with data and information as prompted, and if the user does not fill in all fields marked with an asterisk as required, tHE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA reserves the right not to provide the service in question. USER guarantees the authenticity of that information, and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate. The Personal Data you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations on Protection of Personal Data, and must consult our Data Protection Policy.
4.1. - Technical requirements for access
To access the Web, the user must have access to the Internet, pay access fees and connection and have the equipment and systems necessary to connect to the internet, including an adequate terminal to effect (or compatible PC, phone, etc..) and a modem or other analogous or similar. Proper access and use of certain content and services of the site involve the discharge into their computer equipment certain computer programs or other logical elements. This installation shall be borne by the USER, declining THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA any liability which may arise. In this regard, in order to access certain multimedia content, the user must have a minimum bandwidth of 256 Kb / s, declining THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA any responsibility for the malfunctioning of multimedia content by fluctuations in the width of band of the User's Internet connection.
4.2 - Obligation to make proper use of the Website, Services and Content
a) USER: The user undertakes to use the Website, Services and Content in accordance with the law, morals, good customs and public order and these Conditions. Agrees to use the Web Services and the Contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, you agree not to:
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless with the authorization of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, or manipulate the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights of the owners included in the content, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that might include the Content.
User also agrees to, in case you were provided by THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA passwords for access to certain parts or web services, guard them diligently, keep them secret, and accept the consequences or financial losses suffered by the lack of diligence in safeguarding the same.
b) The Web: THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may alter the computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored in the computer system user.
4.3 - Denial and withdrawal of access to the Web and / or Services:
THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web and / or Services at any time and without notice to users who breach these Conditions.
4.4 - Use of the Services offered on the website of THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA under the Unsolicited Advertising Policy Regulated by the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE):
The policy of THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA respect to e-mail is to send only communications you have requested. In the case of mailings by THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA the USERS shall include the word "advertising" not misleading. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you always offer a simple, straightforward way to state that.
The user and THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA undertake to make use of the Services under the Unsolicited Advertising Policy, in particular, undertake - Do not send chain letters, unsolicited e. People affected by the receipt of unsolicited messages to a plurality of people may notify THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA sending a message to the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA not be liable, directly or as a subsidiary of:
• The quality of service, speed of access, the proper functioning or the availability and continued operation of the website.
• The information entered by users, partners and third parties.
• The damage caused to user computers by using the web.
• Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content.
• The infringement of intellectual property, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image (photographs), property rights and all other natures belonging to third parties as a result of transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content.
• The links and hypertext (such as links, banners or buttons), which, through the web site http://www.aceitedegustus.es USERS to access Web sites, features and services offered by third parties not owned or are under the control of THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA, and it will not be liable for the information contained in these nor for any effects that might result from such information.
• THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA not be held responsible for the execution by the USER of any unlawful conduct, adversely affecting human rights, harmful and / or harmful.
It is prohibited to access and use the web to minors. The forms contained in the website are not intended for minors, THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA provides a method of record locking to those under 18, and is not responsible for the accuracy of the data filled by the USER. THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA reminds users adults who are responsible for minors who is your sole responsibility to determine what services and / or content are appropriate or not for the age of the latter. THE COOPERATIVE GRANADELLA informs them that there are computer programs that filter and block access to certain content and services.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
Any claim or dispute will be treated very seriously and try to resolve as soon as possible. But if it were the case at issue, customers should contact the seller to try to solve the problem in a friendly manner. If you still can not reach agreement, the Courts of Lleida have the last word on the possible litigation.
These conditions are written in Spanish and Catalan, and are subject to Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the use of the services offered or for the contents of the website, the parties, with the acceptance of these Conditions, shall be submitted to the Courts of capital Lleida (Spain).