|The Cooperative||The Town||The Region||Relief and climate|
Our town, La Granadella, with just over 700 inhabitants and a municipal area of 88.92 km2, mainly lives off agricultural activities.
The Baroque church, the construction of which began in 1764, is notable for its majestic appearance. It consists of three naves with an illuminated central dome and a high altar which includes a shrine to “Sant Crist de Gracia” (“the Holy Christ of the Grace”). Popularly known as "Les Garrigues Cathedral", it is located on one side of the town square, which was formerly a watering pond for animals.
On a clear day, the Pyrenees can be seen from the 18th-century Sant Antoni hermitage. The magnificent view of the Montsant Mountains can also be admired from the municipality, as can the majestic landscape offered by the depression of the Ebro River.