This item is a tool for use in model assembly. Indicated for Photo-Etched parts.
Adding photo-etched parts is one of the best ways to give your model a professional-level finish, ensuring that it stands out from the pack. However, we all know that working with stainless metal parts can be trickier than with standard plastic parts. Tamiya is offering the following 3 craft tools to make using photo-etched parts easier than ever before. Purchase all 3 tools to vastly simplify your modeling work; it's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Cutting Out Parts ------------> Use Modeling Scissors
- Removing Flash -------------> Use Diamond File
- Bending/Shaping ------------> Use Bending Pliers
About the Scissors
- Small size (1cm) blades last longer than modeling knife, perfect for cutting out small parts.
- Easy-to-use shape suited to precision photo-etched part work (cannot cut thicker surfaces)
- Includes special cap to preserve blades.