This item is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction item.
Bandai are the kings of snap-fit model kits, and the Star Wars line is finally getting produced using their incredible methods! The iconic X-Wing fighter as piloted by Luke Skywalker in Episode IV: A New Hope is the first release, and it's loaded with features! You can build the fighter to display it as piloted by Luke or as a normal fighter, and it also comes with display bases to recreate the Death Star attack scene! Decals and stickers are included to assure that this is the most detailed X-Wing kit to date; don't miss out on this incredible kit for every Star Wars fan!
About the model
- The red markings characteristic of Luke's fighter will be included in this release
- The nose cone of this fighter is longer than stock X-Wings, but the short nose cone is included as a bonus part
- The thrusters of normal X-Wings face the top of the machine while Luke's face the bottom, but you can install them either way
- Death Star exhaust ports bse ×1
- Death Star surface base ×1
- Proton Torpedo effect ×2
- Pilot figure ×2 （Seated×1、Standing ×1）
- R2-D2 ×1
- R5-D4 ×1
- Landing Gear ×1
- Canopy parts ×2 （Clear ×1、frame parts ×1）
- Water transfer decal sheet ×1
- Tetron Sticker ×1
Includes: Colored Plastic Sprues, Waterslide Decals, Stickers, Clear Parts.
NOTE: The instructions are in Japanese but it did not cause problems putting the kit together as the pictures and illustrations for each step are very good.